Mountain Macraweave DIY Kit
This kit instructs you on creating a unique and whismiscal Mountain Macraweave. The finished product is 8 inches wide x 14-16 inches long (based on how long you'd like yours to be)
This DIY Kit Includes:
- over 40 ft of a variety of sustainable weaving materials including banana silk wool, recycled cotton, and wool roving.
- 96 ft of your choice of single strand OR 3 ply 4mm base cord
- Video Tutorial and Step by Step Written instruction on creating the mountain macraweave.
**This includes a separate tutorial on 3 basic weaving techniques so you can choose to follow the tutorial exactly or make it your own.
- A Booklet on How to do Macrame Knots with Illustrations showing Step-by-Step Instruction with access to a follow-along video tutorial
- A key chain toggle & a mini dowel for you to use your scraps to make an extra little project
Please note that the following are needed to create the keychain but not included: Scissors & measuring tape.
**Please note that materials may vary per kit, however they will follow the same colour oalette selected.